Friday, May 29, 2020

Lois Ehlert - author and illustrator



Our libraries own many different Lois Ehlert books that she has written and illustrated over the years. Below you can click on a link and listen to her talk about writing and illustrating her books. I was motivated by Mrs. Libby to create some of my own artwork. I hope that you will be inspired to create something for your house too!


Reading Rockets interview


Click on the link below to listen to and read along with Lois Ehlert’s book “Planting a Rainbow”.

Planting a Rainbow     
 


Here’s a project that I created for my yard. We had some trees cut down and I found this wedge of an oak tree. It is almost finished, but it needs one more coat of paint. Then I will display it in my yard along with some colorful flowers.




I found a piece of bark from a birch tree. What do you think I could make with it? Please post comments and tell me what you think or tell me about your projects!







No comments:

Post a Comment